What can we do for you?
With the environmental effects of bad business reflecting more prominently in the media, often the good work that is being done by organisations and corporates goes unnoticed by consumers due to a lack of effective and engaging exposure. We produce media content aimed at raising awareness of environmental issues, and telling stories of inspiring individuals, who interact with the environment every day.
Over the last ten years we have produced:
- Environmental media campaigns for brands
- Full length documentaries for web and TV
- TV commercials
- Short Films and Company Profiles
- Webisodes & Viral Videos
We also actively track viewership numbers and are able to report on accurate indications of who is watching your content, and where they are watching it.
Put simply, we create environmentally branded content that can be accurately measured and analysed.
The content which we produce is used across multi media channels, from a viral campaign to a commercial length format.
We have a strong online presence and our social media platforms are growing strongly.
Our facebook platform is one of the largest environmental social media platforms worldwide. With a total current weekly reach of over 6.5 million, and over 0 fans.
Our films have had over 700 000 online views in the last year.
Our films are regularly aired across a wide variety of broadcast channels with whom we have built strong partnerships over the years.
We aim to continue creating powerful stories that capture the world's attention.
We have completed a host of projects for both global and local conservation businesses and NGOs, developing core relationships with various environmental partners.
By utilising our network of environmental alliances we are able to increase the reach and efficiency of existing green initiatives, bringing corporates and conservationists together.
- World Conservation Union (IUCN)
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT)
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
- Peace Parks Foundation
- Birdlife International
- Conservation International (CI)
- Wildlife and Environment Society of SA (WESSA)
- TRAFFIC - The wildlife trade monitoring network
- Cape Nature
- South African National Parks (SANParks)
- Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism
- Green Times
- Urban Sprout
- Safari Interactive Travel Magazine